July 2015-July 2018

July 2015-July 2018

Tuesday, September 29, 2015

The Visas are here!!!

Great news!!  The VISAs are here! Our branch president gave us permission to email you right now. We are leaving on Monday the 28th at 8:45 in the morning.  We leave the MTC at 3:35 a.m.! I'm not going to have a pday to email you this week, so that is why I am telling you right now.  We will go on flight 623 (Delta air lines) straight to Tokyo. We then have a 2 hour lay over and then hop on flight 473 (delta air lines) to Taiwan.  We should get to Taipei at 8:35 p.m. Taiwan time.  I'm going to try sending a box home tomorrow, but I might have to leave it at the MTC for you to pick it up.  I'll write some notes inside it explaining some stuff.  This is the last time you will hear from me via email at the MTC.  I will try calling either your cell phone, or the home phone between the time of 5:30 and 7ish Mon. a.m.  Let me know if you have any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment