July 2015-July 2018

July 2015-July 2018

Monday, March 7, 2016

Gods puts people in our path....

Elder Coletti's Letter 03/06/2016 Week 33:


This week consisted of a lot of exchanges.  Elder Crawford and I went on exchanges with the Zone Leaders over in JiAn.  That was a lot of fun!  I went with Elder Karlinsey and we had a blast!  We then came back to our area in MeiLun.  The next day Elder Crawford went on exchanges with two Elders that are about to go home.  That meant that I was on another 2 day exchange with an Elder Welker, in MeiLun. 


We had lots of fun though.  We are starting to teach another investigator named Liu DiXiong.  His English name is Roman.  He really wants to get baptized!  We have only met him twice and he already wants to buy us kaorou (barbecue). 






This week I learned another great lesson about miracles. I truly believe that God puts certain people in our path in order to assist us on the journey we have taken, or to help us find a different one.  I want to invite everyone to think about who you are with, and think about what influence they have in your life.  They quite honestly might have none. But, they could be what is holding you back from becoming great.  Sometimes people are in our path because they need our help.  They need our smile.  They need to feel our love.

I love you all so much!  Thank you for being such a good influence in my life, and for being a part in my life.  I have learned so much from every one of you, and I am so grateful for all of you!  Have a wonderful week!
Elder Coletti









No comments:

Post a Comment