July 2015-July 2018

July 2015-July 2018

Sunday, July 17, 2016

HUMP DAY!!!

DUM DUM DUM....
ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST!





I've moved again!  I'm now in an area called DanFeng which is in the XinZhuang District.  My new companion is Elder Anderton and he finishes his mission in only 5 weeks. I will be killing him too!  I will be a serial killer! I am honestly honored to be Elder Anderton's final companion.  He is a very wise and mature missionary.  I felt like I had an idea of what hard work consisted of on the mission, until my first day with Elder Anderton! He showed me what "hard work" really consists of!  I'm excited to serve here!The new area is looking great! We have a lot of good investigators and lots of hard work ahead of us!  I cannot believe I am hitting my one year mark this Friday!  Time truly does go ridiculously fast on a mission.  I have learned so much during my first year, and I can only imagine how much I will be learning this next transfer!  Remember to enjoy the time you have.  Don't waste the seconds that God has given us.

Love youzzz!

Elder Coletti

田甜圈長老














No comments:

Post a Comment