July 2015-July 2018

July 2015-July 2018

Sunday, July 17, 2016

Saying Goodbye to Elder Francis

Hello to all!  Today is our temple day.  My P-Day was delayed two days and I don't have too much time to email because of our temple trip. giving his Homecoming talk this Sunday at 1:00 if anybody is interested in attending!  The address is 3700 N. 360 W. in Provo. I don't know what will be changing or going on next week.  I might be in a new area or I might be staying in DanShui, but I will have a new companion:) I love you all and hope you all have a wonderful week!  Find a time to go to the temple!  It is the closest place we can get to God!
Transfers are this week!  We will be finding out this afternoon all of the details of transfers, companions, etc.  Elder Francis is going home this week. So crazy to think that the time has come for him to going home and that missions do eventually come to an end!  He has taught me so much and I am honored to have served with him for his last 2 transfers.  Elder Francis is

Elder Coletti





No comments:

Post a Comment