July 2015-July 2018

July 2015-July 2018

Monday, May 22, 2017

Elder Cook

Elder Coletti's Letter 5/22/17:

This was honestly was one of the greatest weeks of my life.  I was just filled with the Spirit all week.  God is too good.  He is way to good to all of us.  This week Elder Cook came and shared his testimony with our entire mission.  It was one of the most powerful testimonies I have ever heard.  It was so powerful.  There was so much power in everything he said.  The part that I was most moved by was when he said, "I have heard His voice, I have seen His face."  Then he stopped talking for a sec.  The Spirit just grabbed my heart.  I knew what he was saying was true.  I knew that he was an Apostle.  I knew that Jesus Christ was real.  I was filled with so much love and I knew, without a doubt that I was in the right place.  I have never felt the Spirit like that before.  I am just so grateful.  I am so grateful for our Savior.  It's just not fair.  It's not fair how much he loves us.  How much he helps us every single day.  We have so many weaknesses.  We have so many faults.  Christ doesn't care.  How I wish I could just have a fraction of the love Christ has for every single one of us.  A fraction of the mercy he has for us.

Thank you all for hanging on with me;)

Elder Coletti




No comments:

Post a Comment