July 2015-July 2018

July 2015-July 2018

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Elder Coletti's first letter to Mom!

Seriously....how are there any tears left to cry?! My 1st letter from Elder Coletti! He sounds wonderful and that makes my heart happy! I feel like a huge weight has been lifted off of my shoulders!  I just needed a connection to him and to know that he is healthy, happy and safe.  Life is beautiful!   I miss him.

From Elder Coletti:
mama!  wo ai ni! (i love you)

 I'm  glad you are spending time with Aunt Nikki and her family!  Do not be sad!  I am happier than ever right now!  I'm glad the jia ting (family) is staying busy!  I don't want anybody to be sad thinking about me!  My P-Day is on Monday or today!!!  Lunch usually starts at 11:30 and the food is amazing!!!! They always have like 3 or 4 different types of food you can choose from and it is all you can eat!  I am eating plenty!  I'm actually trying to lose weight, but the food is so good here!  My companion is Elder Miller and he is an absolute stud!  He was basically already fluent in Chinese on his first day! He has taught me so much about Chinese and how to speak it!  I'll give you more details about him when I have more time to write. I don't think I'll be able to send out a group message. I wrote family first and it has taken the bulk of the hour.  So, the first two days were pretty tough.  They threw a whole bunch of information at us and it was hard to comprehend what was going on.  Really overwhelming!  The third day was when it all changed!  Elder Miller and I taught our first lesson to an investigator named Xiang Lu Ying.  She knew nothing about our religion, not even Christianity, We taught her about how God answers prayers.  I honestly had no idea what she was saying the entire time, but that was alright because the Spirit filled in the blanks and we were able to teach a very powerful lesson.  I love it here and I am so excited for the future.  I have become great friends with everyone here.  I have yet to meet someone I don't like.  I do not need anything!  Thank you for everything you do for me mom! I love you!  Talk to you next week.

 
Elder Coletti already hard at work....PEACE!:)

Bunk beds!  I'm so glad Elder Miller gave Elder Coletti the bottom bunk!  HAHA

1 comment: