July 2015-July 2018

July 2015-July 2018

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

What is your VISION for 2016?!

Elder Coletti's Letter 12/28/2015 Week 23

Quick email this week:
 
Merry Christmas to everyone!  I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!  I love you all so much!  Christmas in Taiwan is completely different than in America.  Not as many people take it as serious or think of it as a big deal.  This week my Zone Leader, Elder Casper, started talking to me about a Mission Vision.  He asked me what I wanted to accomplish while I was on my mission.  I honestly didn't know how to answer!  I had never really thought about it.  I just gave him the cliche answers like losing myself in the work, and changing the flaws in me, but it really got me thinking.  This is my challenge for everyone.  Write down a vision of what you want to be and accomplish in your life.  You can break it down into where you want to be in your life in 5, 10, 20 years from now and so on, and so forth.  I promise that if you have a vision for yourself, and then make goals in order to accomplish this vision, you will be blessed!  Pray to our Heavenly Father, and ask him for help with inspiring your vision and for his help as you set appropriate goals. I'm still working on my vision, but just pondering about it has changed, not only the way I think of my mission, but also what I want to accomplish in my life.  I love you all so much it is ridiculous!  Merry Christmas!  New Years is coming up!  Time to make those New Year's Resolutions!;)
 
Elder Coletti

No comments:

Post a Comment