July 2015-July 2018

July 2015-July 2018

Sunday, April 24, 2016

Anticipating a Transfer

Elder Coletti's Letter 04/18/2016:

Hello everybody! I had a great week!   We met with a lot of investigators and they have really started to take the next step in their conversion.  I learned a really cool lesson this week about agency.  We  have been blessed with the ability to choose.....free agency.  We can choose right, or we can choose wrong.  We met with a lot of investigators that have recently decided to choose the right!  Their decision to choose the right has  taught me a very valuable lesson about missionary work.  We are called to "harvest the field of white".  The field of WHITE, not to harvest the field of brown.  We are called to find the prepared, and the main way to discern that is by commitments.  If they are keeping their commitments they are progressing.  We want to teach repentance and baptize converts.  By investigators keeping their commitments, they are repenting, and they are converting themselves to the Lord.

Big news:  Elder Alder got a call from the APs last night and was told that he will be training this next transfer.  I'm so excited for Elder Alder!  He is going to be an awesome "daddy"!;)  However, what this means for me is that I will be transferring again:)   I won't know any details until tomorrow morning.  Tomorrow morning we will be told where the Lord wants me to serve and who will be my new companion. I'm not worried.  I will go wherever the Lord sends me and work with who ever he wants me to serve with. The Lord is in charge.  I'm super excited for the future!

Thank you all for the love and support!  I want to invite everyone to keep obeying all of the commandments of our father in heaven.  Keep praying and reading the Book of Mormon everyday.  If you will keep doing this you will become a more converted disciple of God.  Feast daily upon the word!

I love you all!

Elder Coletti

No comments:

Post a Comment