July 2015-July 2018

July 2015-July 2018

Sunday, May 22, 2016

Am I changing for the better?

Elder Coletti's Letter 05/15/2016:

Hello to all!  This week was great honestly.  Nothing of note, but just pure happiness. I love being a missionary and I love serving in Taiwan!

I am so grateful for my companion, Elder Francis.  I feel like I have grown the most in these last 3 weeks serving with him than I have in my entire mission!  Interesting thing: a lot of the time I learn because of being near Elder Francis, not necessarily because he tells me a certain thing. I learn so much from his actions and his example. Being by Elder Francis and his maturity (he goes home in July) has transformed me.  Super grateful.
The mission is so good.  I have learned so much about how to change and work hard.  Something that I have been focusing on is how I am changing, and if it is for the better.  Sometimes it is hard to notice if you are changing.  But I have noticed that when you try to see what has been happening to you recently and what influence it has had on you, that is when you notice how much you have transformed!  Notice the change that is going on in your life, and make sure that it is for the better.  If it isn't, make changes that point you in the right direction. Changes that bring you close to Christ.

Love you all!

Elder Coletti

No comments:

Post a Comment