July 2015-July 2018

July 2015-July 2018

Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Happy Mother's Day!


We were able to Skype with Elder Coletti today!  He looks wonderful!

Elder Coletti's Letter 05/08/2016:
Happy Mother's Day!  How is everybody doing?  This week was a lot of fun!  It is starting to get really hot in Taiwan now!  I've just accepted that I will always be sweating now and it's not even the heat peak of the summer season yet!  TaiWan is beautiful and so worth the sweating:)

This week I was reading in  in Alma 34:33, which says:

"And now, as I said unto you before, as ye have had so many witnesses, therefore, I beseech of you that ye do not procrastinate the day of your repentance until the end; for after this day of life, which is given us to prepare for eternity, behold, if we do not improve our time while in this life, then cometh the night of darkness wherein there can be no labor performed."

I think that this scripture is so applicable to every single one of us!  We do not want to procrastinate change.  We have been given this opportunity on life to change.  But if we keep procrastinating, and telling ourselves that we can change once this is over, or once this happens, then we will never change.  Our father in heaven wants us to prepare for eternity while we are here on Earth, and if we expect to change when we need God's help or when it is more convenient for us, we are abusing the gift that God has given us.  Don't procrastinate!  Change now.  Don't wait for the darkness to come, to realize you want to follow the light.

I love you all so much!  I want to wish a special Mother's day wish to my wonderful Mother!  It's funny how much you realize how much an individual helps you once you don't have them anymore!  Now that I am in the mission field, I realize how much my mama did for me!  Thank you so much Mom for all of the sacrifices that you made on behalf of me and our family.  I can promise that you have inspired us beyond comprehension. 
I love you mama!:)

Elder Coletti
田甜圈長老

No comments:

Post a Comment