July 2015-July 2018

July 2015-July 2018

Sunday, November 20, 2016

Transferred

Elder Coletti's Letter 11/20/16
Big changes!  I got transferred!  I am now going to my 6th area.  I am in TaoYuan!  I was in TaoYuan before, but not in the same area.  Before I was in TaoYuan 4, now I'm in TaoYuan 3.  TaoYuan is the Utah of Taiwan because it has SO many members.  They are super active too and so much fun to watch.  They all read Preach My Gospel and are learning how to share the gospel.  My new companion is Elder Lin.  He is Taiwanese!  It is fun to be with him.  He will finish his mission at the same time as me.  He has so much love.  He gives out compliments like they are candy!  I am excited to learn how to love the people, and connect with them more.  We also speak Chinese all the time!

Those are the big changes.  Love you all!  Talk to you next week!;)
Elder Coletti


Elder Coletti with his new companion Elder Lin

Elder Coletti with his "daddy" Elder Scovel






Elder Coletti saying goodbye to Elder Moss




Elder Coletti and Elder Lin

No comments:

Post a Comment