July 2015-July 2018

July 2015-July 2018

Sunday, November 6, 2016

Smile!

Elder Coletti's Letter 11/6/2016:

I've been busy, busy! That sums up this week in a couple of words;) Elder Moss and I saw a lot of success this week meeting with our investigators and we saw a lot of progression with some of them as well!  We had  two new investigators come to church this week.  This was HUGE because before they weren't making time for church. We met with them a couple of times this week, and they made time to come to church! I'm really excited!

This week was awesome. I love missionary work. I cannot believe how much I have grown on my mission. I love the people of Taiwan. I have met so many incredible individuals that I plan on staying in contact with for the rest of my life! I love serving others. Whether it's other missionaries, members or random people on the streets, I love serving and helping others have happiness. That's the biggest thing I have learned on my mission. I have learned that serving others and giving them smiles will put a smile on your own face. I love it.

Smile with all the effort you can muster.  People will appreciate it.  God will definitely be happy.  Smiling is showing our appreciation to God.  When we frown, we are taking for granted the blessings that God has given us.  Just be happy!  Ya!!!!:))))))))))

Donuts always make me happy.....;)

Elder Coletti








No comments:

Post a Comment