July 2015-July 2018

July 2015-July 2018

Friday, December 30, 2016

Merry Christmas!

Elder Coletti's Letter 12/25/16:


Ho Ho Ho!  Merry Christmas!  Wow!  This has been a very special Christmas season to me.  So much love, so much happiness.  Ah I love it.  I love my Savior Jesus Christ.

This week our entire mission got together for a Christmas Mission Conference.  It was a lot of fun.  We all ate, talked, watched a talent show, learned, etc. We just a great time!  One of the talents were two Elders that sang a song.  I had heard the song before and I absolutely loved it.  It's called "How Can I Be?" (I think, but I'm not positive on the title of the song;)).  It is just basically a song about how we can be like the incredible prophets in the Book of Mormon.  "I want to be like Abinidai, I want to be like Samuel the wise, I want to be like Captain Moroni, I want to be like my brother Nephi", etc. They radiated the Spirit.  They followed God.  "I want to be like Jesus Christ"  That was the one that really got me.  I want to be like Jesus Christ.  How can I be like Jesus Christ?  This question has been on my mind all week.  What do I need to do to be more like Him?  That is our purpose on life.  To be like him.  To win this "game" that God has started for us.  Jesus has already played the game.  He has already beat the game.  He knows what it takes for us to win.  That is why he gave us a "playbook" in order to help us succeed as well.  In order to help us win.  We are all on the same team here.  We all want to win the "game".  We all need to help each other win the "big game"!  That is what Jesus has done for us.  We need to be strive to be like him, and help others find this "playbook".  This is what all of these phenomenal prophets in the Book of Mormon have done.  They are sharing the "playbook of salvation".

"How Can I Be Like My Jesus Christ?"

Elder Coletti














No comments:

Post a Comment