July 2015-July 2018

July 2015-July 2018

Sunday, January 1, 2017

Happy New Year

Elder Coletti's Letter 1/1/17:

Happy New Year!  What an incredible year.  I can't believe I was in Taiwan from Jan. 1, 2016 until Dec. 31, 2016.  That is the weirdest thing to me!  Where does the time go?!  Time just goes by faster and faster. on the mission  I feel like I have learned a lot in the year of 2016.  How was everybody else's 2016?  Transfers also ended this past week.  Elder Lin and I are staying together, which is going to be a blast.  I'm really excited for the upcoming weeks.

For 2017, think of a vision.  Think of where you want yourself to be at the end of this year.  There is power that comes from creating a vision for ourselves.  No matter how far we see ourselves going, God sees so much more from us.  God sees everything in us.  Be bold and specific in your vision, for with God anything can happen.

Love you Fam!

Elder Coletti





No comments:

Post a Comment