July 2015-July 2018

July 2015-July 2018

Monday, March 27, 2017

Lots of Change

Joey was transferred to Central Taipei and he now lives within walking distance of the Taipei temple.  He was also asked to serve as the new A.P. for the Taipei, Taiwan Mission.  

Elder Coletti's Letter 3/27/17:
Lots of changes.  I have been transferred to Central Taipei!  I'm really close to the Taipei temple and the 101.  It's super big!  I've never really served around Central Taipei, but it is HUGE!  There are big building all over the place, and everything moves a lot faster.  It is a nice change and it's a lot of fun. I'm really enjoying these big changes.  My new companion is Elder Hammond!  He has been on the island for 6 weeks longer than I have.  He will be going home in June (I will be going home at the end of July).  He is amazing.  He is one of the best missionaries in the entire mission.  He works his tail off and knows how to baptize.  I am very excited to serve with him and learn from his example.

I also went back to Taoyuan to attend the baptism of 國瑋 (Wii)!  Wii made it.  He started to feel the love of God and realized that his desires to go to hell and follow Satan were not being answered because they weren't the best things to be asking for:)  After he realized that, he felt the love of God... ahhhhhhh!   Gosh, I love him so much though.  He was very excited for his baptism.  He is honestly one of my closest friends in Taiwan.

Something I learned this week was putting your trust in Jesus Christ.  Trusting that he will help you no matter what and knowing that whatever happens, it will be alright.  God's hand is in everything.  Every single thing that we see and hear, is because God aligned it that way.  Everything that happens, is because of God.  It is up to us to take advantage of it, and realize that what we are experiencing is happening for a very particular reason.  Trust in Jesus Christ and the enabling power of the Atonement.  Jesus Christ makes up the difference for our inadequacy.  He makes up everything.  And when we fully trust in Jesus Christ, everything will work out.  We will get the blessing on the other side of the wall.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!
I love you! 

Elder Coletti 






No comments:

Post a Comment