July 2015-July 2018

July 2015-July 2018

Sunday, April 2, 2017

First Week in Taipei

Elder Coletti's Letter 4/2/17: 

I just finished my first full week in Taipei and it has been amazing!  So much fun!  We have been having a lot of trainings from President.  It's always fun to see how he interacts and trains other missionaries.  He is incredible.  He is such an amazing example of how to love, but he also pushes the missionaries to become better.

I'm still trying to get into the swing of things here.  I've been meeting more and more or the members.  I've almost met all of our main investigators and we are trying to find more.  It's always fun to change;)  It's definitely hard.  Change is always hard.  However, you get so much from it.  That is probably why I like it so much.

I love my companion Elder Hammond.  He is an incredible missionary.  He works so stinking hard and it is amazing to watch how he does it.  We are very different missionaries.  We have very different skill sets, but we compliment each other so well.  We are already seeing so many miracles, and we are hoping for more in the future.

It has been a very busy, week, but a very good week;)

Elder Coletti










No comments:

Post a Comment