July 2015-July 2018

July 2015-July 2018

Monday, July 17, 2017

Wu Hui Yu!

Elder Coletti's Letter 7/16//17:

We had a baptism this week!  Her name is 吳惠玉 (Wu Hui Yu).  Her husband is our ward's Elders Quorum President.  He was baptized 2 years ago.  They met at church in 2014.  Sister Wu's time finally came.  She found out she is pregnant with their 1st child and has been thinking a lot about families.  She also saw how much her husband has changed since he joined the church.  She felt like she wanted to join the church so that she could raise her family in the church.  Sister Wu is incredible and she is a truth seeker.  I'm so happy she came at this time!;)

I am honestly so content with my mission right now.  I am so happy with everything that has happened throughout my mission.  It could not have been written any better. I've witnessed God's hand in every detail throughout my mission.  From all the people I met, all the missionaries I served with, all the places I went, etc. God was there.  My mission has changed me in so many ways.  I am just so grateful.  So, so grateful for all the blessings God has given to me, my family, and everyone else.  He is so good!

Love you
Elder Coletti




No comments:

Post a Comment