July 2015-July 2018

July 2015-July 2018

Thursday, November 5, 2015

Enjoy the little things in life.....

11/2/2015  Week 15
 

 
For P-day this week we decided to go to the Space Museum as a Zone!  It was a blast!  They had so many fun activities and the whole Zone had a great time together!  I'm not going to lie though..  I didn't learn much at all at the Museum... hahaha!  Everything was in Chinese and so I couldn't read what the exhibits were trying to teach us!  But it was fun, nonetheless!  After the Space Museum, we went to the temple!  The temple is absolutely GORGEOUS!  The Taipei temple has such an "Asiany" feel to it.  The chair designs, the window designs, everything is very......Chinese?:) It is a temple of God though and it definitely felt like one.  The Spirit was so strong and I felt it throughout the entire experience!   This Sunday was Fast Sunday which went really well.  It's funny because for Fast Sunday's here, the members begin their fast the day before and so when lunch time comes around right after church, they go crazy!  Everyone brings a little bit of food and just starts chowing down!  It's awesome! We also had a fireside Sunday.  It was super cool!  All of the recent converts give 3 minutes testimonies about why they got baptized. We brought some of our investigators and it was wonderful to let them listen to the recent converts words.  It is a shorter email today because of the lack of time.  I love you all!  My invitation this week is to enjoy the little things.  There is a really cool quote that my marvelous mother has in our home. It says, "Enjoy the little things in life, for one day you will look back and realize that they were the big things."  I love this quote.  As I have been on my mission, I have been thinking about all of the little things I miss about my life back at home.  How lucky I was to have all of the amazing people I had in my life!  Being separated from my life back home has helped me become more grateful for what I had!  So, just appreciate the little things and realize how truly blessed each and everyone of your lives truly are.  Blessings are Heavenly Father's hand in our life and we need to express gratitude to him...for all of the little things.

Wo ai nimen!

Elder Coletti

No comments:

Post a Comment