July 2015-July 2018

July 2015-July 2018

Monday, November 9, 2015

My body just said: "OOOOOOAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHWHHHOOOAO"

Quick email today!!

First:  As I have started to adjust to Taiwan, my body just said, "OOOOOOAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHWHHHOOOAO".  This basically just translates to "I think my insides, want to be on my outside."  I'm not sure what I ate but I ended up getting food poisoning hahaaha.  I'm fine now so there is no need to worry (Mom),  but I was basically on the toilet the whole day!  Elder Scovel and I tried to go finding, and literally within 30 minutes I used the bathroom 4 times!  But, nonetheless, I survived haha. 

Second:  I went on an exchange with my grandpa, Elder Roe this week.  Elder Roe is my dad's (Elder Scovel) dad.  Elder Roe is our Zone Leader and he is awesome!  He taught me so much about becoming a great missionary and what it takes.  He told me that you have to be BOLD.  If you are not BOLD, you cannot do missionary work.  So that is something that I will be starting to do now!  I'll check up with everyone and tell you all how it goes!

Lastly:  On November 10, 1972, a very, very important person was born.  My wonderful mother!  My mom, Dani, is the greatest mom in the world!  She has done so much for me throughout my life and I have never really realized it up until now.  I love her so much and my love for her is ineffable.  I know, without a doubt, I am the person I am today because of her being an AMAZING role model and the love that she always had present in our home throughout my life.  It's really hard not being able to tell her happy birthday in person, but I know that she is going to be alright.  I love you mom!  Thank you for all that you have done for me throughout my childhood!

 I have two invites for everybody this week:
 I want everyone to be BOLD!  Now bold doesn't mean that there is not love involved with it.  Alma 38: 12 (i think) talks about how the difference between bold and overbearing is love.  Overbearing would be forcing someone to do something.  Whereas, bold is going out of you way to help someone because you love them and want to help them.  Be bold and help someone that needs it.  It may not be easy or feel comfortable.  But I promise that it is for the best and that is what our Father in Heaven wants of us.  To bring the world unto repentance and into his love and care.
 Second invite is to tell my mom happy birthday!!  Give her a big hug for me!  Tell her what you love about her and make her feel like the princess that she is;)

L ove you all!  Thank you for everything that you all do in my life.

P.S. I want to pay my respects to my little league football coach, Kip McRae.  He taught me so many life skills about how to become a better man.  I know that it is hard now, but he is in a better place.  The Lord will bless.  The McRae family will be in my prayers.

Elder Coletti





 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment