July 2015-July 2018

July 2015-July 2018

Sunday, September 11, 2016

God is good!

Elder Coletti's Letter 09/11/2016:


Good morning from Taiwan!;)  This week was absolutely incredible.  There are many, many miracles going on in DanFeng.  Elder Moss and I are working our tails off!  Elder Moss is a beast.  I love the kid.  He is a very skilled teacher and I love to hear him speak about the gospel to me;) haha


We are finding more and more people, and others are getting closer and closer to baptism!  I had a pretty cool experience this morning. One of our investigators called and I talked to her for a little bit.  Right after we were done talking, I was completely overwhelmed with gratitude for all of the amazing people that are here.  Gratitude for all of the awesome miracles that happen everyday.  I may or may not have jumped up and down a couple times...;)

I'm not kidding, God is too good.  He loves us so dang much.  I get a little taste of his love every single day.  There are times I just ponder why?  Why me?  Why me, with all of the hundreds of thousands of weaknesses that I have, do you make me feel so good, make me feel so happy?  There are lots of people here in Taiwan that don't know what God does in their lives.  They don't know the impact he has and all the blessings that he freely gives us.  It's one of my favorite things to help others realize the blessing they have in life because of God.  Throughout my mission, I have seen people changed because of how they looked at God.  Sometimes they don't know what they are looking for, until they have a target.  God is always there.  They just have to locate the blessings in their lives.

Enjoy all of our blessings.  We are so unworthy and yet God still delivers, regardless of our imperfections.  Just be grateful.  Don't get down on yourself because of our weaknesses.  Rather be grateful that God is there, even after we fall.  It's all about our perspective.  Do we look down while standing, or do we look up while kneeling? Do we ask for more after he has already blessed us with so much, or do we thank him after the hard day? Do we look through heaven's eyes?

I love you all so much!  Make sure you're all taking care of your bodies.  That's really important!  

Elder Coletti

 

No comments:

Post a Comment